Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ready to do Business!

When the invitation came for WBENC 2011, I registered right away.  As a member of WeConnect, in my first year, I have been exposed to major corporations in the US, Canada and the UK.  I took advantage of the Tuck Business School and spent over a week with WBE’s from the US learning how to run our companies more effectively and productively and profitably!!  I was working with a client in London, called WeConnect UK and had meetings there as well – WBE’s travelling in by train to meet with me.  At the Toronto Conference I met a diversity supplier from the US and asked her to mentor me and we’ve been meeting by teleconference.  My company’s exposure has doubled, we have won contracts, we have developed an export strategy.  This all has built my confidence and ability as CEO to extend a growing client company who asked me to serve as EVP to the CEO and in this year’s meeting, my accountant described my company as “in better shape than ever – the banks will love this”!  All of which shows big business – we are ready to do business….

- Judith Richardson
PONO Consultants International


No comments:

Post a Comment